Monday, May 21, 2012

Mission Statement and Rules

Welcome, My name is Megan Doughty
Again I will tell you I am a Slumber Parties Consultant. If you do not know what that means please let me explain.

Slumber Parties Mission Statement
 At Slumber Parties we have a simple goal, to empower women at every stage in life. Whether through our products, in-home demonstrations or business opportunities, women around the world are sharing their stories of success! Slumber Parties offers learning tools to become more confident, methods to increase communication and means to achieve fulfillment. At Slumber Parties, we're making good relationships... Great!


As a Consultant I strive to follow in my companies footsteps to create a world where women are empowered and not scared of the three letter word...S.E.X

This will be a blog with tones of information, funny jokes, product descriptiongs and anything else that I can think of to make a full place where any one can feel comfortable asking questions or making comments.

A couple of rules:
  • I am a business woman and I will be more than happy to answer any questions I do not want this to be a place where comments about me.
  • This is a safe place to ask questions so please respect everyone when you ask and please do not be mean with your comments.
  • No question is dumb, if you are confused on any subject please do not hesitate to contact me and ask questions.
  • Let's have fun, Sex is funny and should not be taken to seriously

No comments:

Post a Comment